This leading medical device organisation is seeking a HR Generalist/Talent Acquisition Specialist in Limerick with a strong background in Talent Management to join their global organisation.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner in Limerick your key responsibilities will be:
- Full ownership of talent acquisition including management of key relationships with Recruitment Vendors, including Master Vendor
- Ensure all talent requisition requirements are met in line with key productivity indicators
- Ensure all new hires receive an excellent and consistent onboarding experience
- Manage the graduate recruitment program, including attending recruitment fairs and milk rounds
- Promote and develop traction outside the region for the employer brand, you will act as the Employer Brand Ambassador
- Manage the referral program, circa 20% of successful hires are sourced through referrals
- Ensure a seamless recruitment process, identify roads blocks and deliver solutions where appropriate
- Present key HR metrics across all HR functions
- Support the business on day to day HR matters, such as learning and development, succession planning, employee relations, talent reviews
- This is an encompassing role that provides both challenge and opportunity
- The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a full recruitment cycle, possess excellent recruitment vendor management experience, is analytical and possesses strong systems and reporting experience
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop HR exposure and the organisation are committed to developing your HR generalist experience
- This is an initial 12 month contract with excellent benefits including Full Healthcare, Pension; 24 days annual leave and free gym membership.
- This is a dynamic and world class organisation where your career and personal development are critical. You will be offered exceptional opportunity and learning support with a tangible opportunity to extend your contract.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM in confidence on +353 21 4358748 or apply to this role.