A new and growing US multi-national is seeking a HR Generalist for the 200 and growing employees in Waterford City. Providing customer and technical support to their key clients, this organisation has seen significant growth due to an increase in customer demand and having secured IDA investment is a market leader. The current requirement will provide the successful appointee with a 10-12-month contract and offers a superb opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Reporting to the Site Director, you will work alongside another HR Generalist and collectively will support with business.
- Support all talent acquisition activity in line with recruitment objectives. This will include strategic management of online and targeted social media advertising, candidate screening and selection.
- Support the onboarding process for all new hires ensuring a positive experience and high performance.
- Ensuring all HR policies and procedures are adhered to and up to date with any changes in legislation.
- Manages any employee relations issues, takes a pro-active approach. Coaching and supporting line management is key to ensure fair and correct steps are taken.
- Co-ordinates any leave of absence, communicates with Workforce Planning and Line Management.
- Supports any HR initiatives, such as new ATS system, HR reporting and analysis.
- Attends and contributes to global quality performance calls. Supports the business regarding next steps.
- Ideally, the candidate will hold 3-5 years' HR experience within a fast-paced working environment.
- A strong understanding of Irish Employment legislation, with experience of managing employee relations issues.
- Experience in driving employee engagement and fostering a positive culture within high-performance teams.
- Experience is HRIS/HR Analytics is required, along with proven presentation skills.
- This is an excellent opportunity to have ownership of HR matters, drive the HR agenda and working in a dynamic organisation.
- An attractive package is on offer, including a guaranteed bonus, along with flexi-time.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in strict confidence on +353 21 4358748 in HRM for further details, an extended job description or apply via this link.