A leading healthcare establishment are currently seeking a HR Generalist to join their small but busy team. This is a permanent position within the team and would be ideal for an experienced recruitment professional who is looking to move into HR.
Reporting directly into the HR Manager, you will have full responsibility for leading out on recruitment for the organisation as well as gaining exposure to a number of key HR projects. You will support the HR function and possess strong organisational and communication skills as well as being a self-starter with high level attention to detail. Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing and executing the entire recruiting process across the organisation supporting the business to attract and retain top talent
- Delivering on the short term and long-term recruitment strategies in conjunction with HR business partners
- Ensuring recruitment standards are consistently met and devising strategies to improve these further
- Providing guidance and advice to managers and staff regarding interpretation and application of HR policies
- Building strong relationships across the business to ensure effective HR service delivery and positive employee relations
- Must be Honours or master's degree qualified within a Business/HR Discipline - CIPD desirable
- Proven track record in high volume recruitment across all levels with particular focus on sourcing for specialised roles
- Knowledgeable with regards to market and employment trends affecting the recruitment function, current employment legislation and policies
- Must have high standard of computing skills including Microsoft Office
- Have a sound knowledge of best practice HR
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
To learn more about this opportunity call Shauna O'Sullivan on + 353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.