One of Ireland’s largest retailers is looking for an experienced and passionate HR Generalist to join their progressive HR department.
The HR Generalist will be a key asset in managing a busy and fast paced HR function in a number of different areas.
- Management of the recruitment process including introduction of new ways to recruit, attracting high calibre talent, co-ordinating with recruitment agencies and issuing and updating terms and conditions of employment.
- Working with Regional store managers to ensure all recruitment, succession plans and the development of top talent are supported.
- The main point of contact for managers to provide information on employee relations matters including contract entitlements, disciplinary issues, grievances advice etc.
- Ensure all store files are maintained as per the company policies through the management of HR audits.
- Supervision of disciplinary processes including chairing meetings, issuing documentation and offering advice to management.
- Work with the HR and training team to identify tools to retain top talent and design recognition and reward strategies to incentive talented teams.
- Deliver training workshops on Company policies and procedures.
- Involvement in the design and organisation of engaging team events throughout the year.
- A minimum of 5 years working in a HR department with 2-3 years’ experience working in a HR Generalist role
- Recruitment experience is also desirable
- Must hold third level qualification in HR/Business or another related discipline
- Must hold or be working towards CIPD qualification
- Must have high standard of computing skills including Microsoft Office
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on +353 1 632 18 71 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €40000 - €45000
Location: Dublin City Centre