Large scale organisation seeks to appoint an ambitious Senior HR Manager to join the organisation and its expanding HR team. Reporting to the Group HR Director, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and will be responsible for playing a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture, and OD related initiatives. As the organisation remains focussed on continued growth both within their product offering and employee head count, it is a genuinely exciting time to join an extremely fast paced and dynamic organisation structure.
- Reporting into the Group HR Director, you will lead an established team of HR Business Partners, who will support leaders / managers at the group HQ offices to develop the culture of the company as it scales, embracing what is special about the culture and coaching leaders to role model the core values.
- Guide and coach manager and leaders to be the best people managers and inspirational leaders that they can be. Support them with employee engagement, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, employee recognition, retention, manager development, organisational development, and organisational change.
- Lead in the design and implementation of programs and initiatives that re-enforce a high performing culture e.g. performance and talent management, reward and recognition, employee engagement.
- Contribute to the development of L&D plans to deliver on the capability needs of employees, managers and leaders, with a particular focus on leadership/management development.
- Coach and support head office managers and leaders on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to ER issues, ensuring the manager and employee experience reflect the core values.
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussions with leaders on organisation design for the groups accelerated growth plans.
- Act as a true partner with the business to enable ambitious and exciting growth agendas here in Ireland.
- Participate in, and lead HR projects as needed.
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate strong HR management experience gained in a large, complex, people-focused organisation. 5yrs years plus with proven Team management experience (Essential).
- The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable partnering with employees and senior leaders, while moving regularly between the tactical and strategic priorities. Experience in driving organizational and cultural changes in a complex environment.
- Experience in driving organizational and cultural changes in a complex environment, Essential requirement as the group is embarking on an extremely exciting and transformational journey within its business & people Strategy.
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude and a resilient approach, who enjoys working within a fun and innovative team.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative, and experienced HR Professional to join an Irish success story. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape a rapidly growing company.
- You will demonstrate a detailed understanding of all aspects of HR, including HR Operations, ER& IR, HRIS, HR Data / Metrics, Reward & Recognition, Payroll mgt. Employee engagement.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Trish Horan at HRM on +353 86 1028185 for a confidential discussion.