A leading brand in the market are currently seeking to hire a HR Manager to join their established HR function to provide a best-in-class HR service within the Group HQ. This key hire will deliver on all aspects of the employee life cycle and enhance the employee experience across all corporate functions.
Joining a strong, versatile, and robust HR function, this role provides business partnering support for all Head Office activities. Reporting to the Group HR Manager, the successful candidate will have responsibility for Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Learning & Development and HR initiatives.
- Managing all end-to-end head office recruitment requirements, advising and supporting hiring managers on head office recruiting needs.
- Managing relationships with agencies to deliver to the needs of the business.
- Supporting the creation and delivery of head office training and development plan to best equip employees for continued growth and development.
- Working with training partners and identifying new providers to design and deliver training across head office, ensuring courses are delivering value and impact.
- Supporting and managing all aspects of the employee lifecycle for head office employees, including head office leavers, joiners, contracts management, forms, data and any disciplinary or other employee issues that may arise as appropriate.
- Building on the strong brand of Group HR and standards of excellence in HR business partnering and support.
- Delivering key HR projects, that supports the execution of the overall HR and business strategy.
- Supporting on wellbeing and Inclusion & Diversity events from both head office and broader perspective as required.
- Ad hoc support for projects that support the delivery of key business priorities.
You will be a strong HR professional with a background in a fast paced and dynamic environment. A degree in HR or a related discipline is required as well as at least 5 years' experience working within HR. CIPD qualification is strongly preferred. Working in a Retail or FMCG environment is an advantage. The successful candidate;
- A dynamic and driven individual who is highly adaptable and can thrive in a rapidly growing and changing organisation.
- A self-starter with the ability to also work collaboratively as a member of a highly interdependent team across the organistion.
- Ability to rapidly flex and reprioritise according to the ever-changing needs of the business and the entrepreneurial culture of the business, and work within the constraints of HR budgets and priorities effectively.
- A keen interest in HR innovations and trends, and an individual who proactively invests in their HR learning and network.
- A highly organised individual with ability to plan and prioritise workloads effectively for maximum impact and adapt around changing priorities as required.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen in relation to HR and experience in driving data driven HR initiatives and improvements.
For more information, contact Sarah Louise Nolan on +353 1 960 9834 or apply directly