A health, residential care and retirement organisation established over 90 years ago are seeking to employ a permanent, part-time Human Resources Manager for a 4-day week hybrid role. This company enjoys a diverse workforce and is based in Kiltegan, Wicklow.
As the first permanent HR Manager to support the business, you will oversee the HR operations and be responsible for creating & implementing HR strategies & activities that are consistent with and connected to the overall aims and objectives of the organisation. The successful candidate will support and advise line managers on day-to-day HR issues, ensuring that HR is seen as a key support and partner in the achievement of the aims and objectives of the organisation.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders within the organisation, providing advice, guidance and support across the full HR life cycle.
- Lead and manage recruitment and retention process and initiatives.
- Ensure the delivery of and advise on all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement learning and development for all staff.
- Coordinate and support the development, implementation, and impact evaluation of Learning and Development (L&D) Programmes as part of the employee-life cycle and annual performance planning working with Line Managers and Staff.
- Lead on the management of probation and performance reviews and management processes, providing advice to managers whilst ensuring adherence to employment law.
- Management and ongoing review of all employment contracts.
- On-going review and update of employment policies and procedures.
- Management and control of all employee data in line with European GDPR requirements.
- Provide monthly reports to the Senior Leadership Team on HR KPIs.
- Ensure that the HR function adheres to strict compliance requirements.
- Provide advice on employment law as and when required.
- Provide ongoing mentoring and support to key management positions in relation to all areas of internal employee relations and employee engagement.
- Work with external pension provider.
- Continuously look to identify areas of improvement within the HR function.
- The successful candidate will possess a third level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- CIPD accreditation would be desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification working in a progressive HR role, at least two of which should be in a management/ supervisory position.
- Strong knowledge and experience of core HR processes including recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management, employee relations as well as contracts of employment.
- Commitment to delivering high standards with a positive, can-do approach.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law, HR Policies and Processes.
- Experience of dealing/ resolving ER/IR issues.
- Strategic approach coupled with forward planning, organisation and process improvement expertise.
- Strong team player with proven communication and relationship building ability.
- Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving and reporting skills.
- Effective HR administration skills.
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office suite and relevant HR systems.
Annual Salary: €60,000 + Benefits for 4-day week (€75,000 per annum equivalent)
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.