My client is a leading law firm, operating across several geographical locations, supporting an international client base ranging from multinational organisations, banks, and financial services institutions as well as government agencies and new entrants in emerging industry sectors. This well-known firm is seeking to hire a HR Manager to join their well-established Human Resources function.
Reporting to and supporting the Director of Human Resources, the HR Manager will provide a total people solution to the business through comprehensive and varying HR practices. You will develop close working relationships with stakeholders to gain a commercial understanding of people requirements. Your responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with the HR Director to deliver a best-in-class total People Solution.
- Establishing and managing effective communication channels, networks and trust-based relationships at all levels.
- Timely handling of all employee relation matters, ensuring correct disciplinary and grievance matters are managed sensitively and appropriately.
- Implementation of the performance appraisal process, ensuring that all stakeholders are trained, supported and counselled throughout the process.
- Lead plans to encourage staff engagement, create and implement long and short-term incentive programmes.
- Manage the development of the new HRIS system and be then liaison point for business services teams to ensure the tool is maximising efficiencies for the firm.
- In collaboration with Diversity Partner's and the HR Director, deliver the firm's Diversity and inclusion programme.
- Organise events, training, sponsorship opportunities and other initiatives that support the firm's strategic D&I goals.
- Be proactive in identifying and implementing new initiatives that deliver process improvements and enhance the culture in the firm.
Ideally, suitable candidates will have a minimum of 8 years' experience working and managing in a similar dynamic environment as well as having a high level of managerial skills. You will possess an ability to influence senior leaders in a professional services environment through building, nurturing and creating strong, productive and resilient relationships at all levels and across functions. As well as this, you will be experienced in navigating complex and challenging situations and have outstanding communication, presentation and representation skills.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.