A market-leading, Financial Services organisation in the heart of Dublin City are currently seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their ambitious and dynamic team.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer, you will provide support to your stakeholder group across a range of business areas. Working closely with other members of the HR Team, you will contribute to the HR strategy for the organisation and have a significant input to the people plans for each department you support.
- Managing the employee life cycle for stakeholders within the business areas you support, including on-boarding, off-boarding and everything in between.
- Providing best practice advice and guidance to the team you support, in line with current employment legislation.
- Coaching the management teams you support through the performance management cycle.
- Developing a strong commercial understanding of the business, whilst establishing credible professional relationships with the management team to become quickly integrated in the business.
- Managing any employee relations issues in line with company policy and procedure, seeking legal advice if deemed necessary.
- Working closely with colleagues on compensation and benefits initiatives.
- Supporting HR colleagues in specific projects and programmes, for example, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Graduate Recruitment, Wellness & Social Activities and any ad hoc project work required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have a relevant degree and be CIPD qualified, hold at least 5+ years' experience at HR Business Partner level and possess a breadth of knowledge across all aspects of HR and employment law.
You have the ability to build credible relationships and have the gravitas to engage with senior levels across the business. A distinct advantage would be experience in Financial or Professional Services Organisations.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 87 631 1131 for a confidential discussion.