A market-leading, Engineering solutions organisation with a multi-site remit across the Midlands and Northern Ireland are currently seeking a HR Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will provide support to your stakeholders with commercially focused solutions across the full HR suite whilst aiding the company with its immediate growth plans for the coming months.
- High volume recruitment from entry to leadership level.
- Successfully onboard new talent.
- Act as a point of contact for all HR queries to stakeholders within the business.
- Work to achieve the strategic goals of the business in line with the overall business objectives and growth strategy.
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs, such as recruitment, talent development, employee engagement, recognition & reward, management development and organisational change.
- Coach and develop management on contemporary HR issues in line with current company guidelines and best practice.
- Apply up to date employment law knowledge to provide solutions, and engage with employee relations objectives.
- Provides guidance and input on the business structures and workforce planning especially during the implementation / ramp up period of the business.
- Assist in identifying training needs for the business units and participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Ensure all relevant statutory employment compliances for the jurisdictions in which the company operates.
- HR colleagues in specific projects and programmes, for example, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Wellness & Social Activities and any ad hoc project work required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have a relevant degree and be CIPD qualified, hold at least 3-5+ years' experience at HR Business Partner level and possess a breadth of knowledge across all aspects of HR and employment law.
You have the ability to build credible relationships and have the gravitas to engage with senior levels across the business and can engage with stakeholders in the utilities industry well.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jessica Barry on +353 87 057 9050 for a confidential discussion.