Our client, a market-leading organisation in their area, has an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the AVP Human Resources, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and driving the people strategy and agenda in line with company objectives and the long-term strategic vision of the organisation.
This role will be responsible for leading HR support for business functions across the EMEA region.
- Partnering with business functions to create and drive an effective people strategy, organisation model, talent development strategy, and engaged culture.
- Formulating and executing changes to optimise efficiency and working with line managers to effectively implement changes to the structure or culture, as needs determine.
- Supporting the talent agenda and ensures that the leaders have effective development program and develop talent at all levels, as well as ensuring that appropriate succession plans are in place for key roles.
- Driving the recruitment process, working with hiring managers to hire the best talent within a tight deadline, in the most cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring that line managers are effectively and proactively managing staff performance, facilitating the appropriate response to serious performance issues.
- Working with Global HR Teams to ensure that staff is provided with consistent HR support.
- Driving and improving HR processes, policies, and procedures in line with changing policies and legislation.
- Collating data from HR Systems and providing employee reports including attrition, absence, compensation, annual leave, headcount, and other relevant reports requested by management.
- Supporting the payroll process for EMEA region.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you are at that Senior HR Generalist level and feel like you're ready to take the next step in your career. You will have 5-7 years of solid HR experience ideally within a regulated, structured, global environment.
You have a positive, can do attitude and a demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines. Experience using HR Systems and maintaining databases is highly desirable. You are energetic and passionate about what you do and comfortable in your skills to bring new ideas to the table with the changing landscape in the current work environment.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.