My client is a research-intensive, globally engaged, dynamic institution that is distinguished by both the quality and impact of its graduates and its focus on the translation of knowledge into societal and economic benefit. Currently, at a time of innovative and creative growth and change, the HR team are hiring for a HR professional to join the team to focus on the development and implementation of an excellent HR service. Working closely with and report to the Deputy HR Director for Projects, Systems and Processes, this is a new and dynamic position.
- Managing and implementing HR systems projects and other HR related projects and initiatives, as assigned by the Deputy HR Director. Manage all stages of the Project Management cycle such as the Initiation, Planning, Execution and Closure stages.
- Managing a team of HR Administrators and developing a seamless "end to end" service culture within the team, including identifying and implementing process re-engineering initiatives in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies using technological solutions. Review transactional and reporting processes across the HR Department to ascertain whether changes, including further automation, can be made to improve the overall process.
- Provide back-up assistance for the Reporting area, as required, such as generating monthly reports to government bodies and reports within the organisation, as well as assisting Human Capital Plan initiatives.
- Manage the engagement between Human Resources and external software vendors, in order to ensure that service levels are to the required levels.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a previous role where they have led, managed and communicated effectively on a HRIS implementation programme. Other requirements for this role include;
- A primary degree, preferably in Human Resources or a related area.
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience in Human Resources; ideally gained across a variety of organisations, with a minimum of 5 years' experience at management level.
- Experience in a large and complex organisation, previous employment in a unionised and/or academic environment will be an advantage.
- Experience in managing, developing and motivating a HR professional service team.
- Experience in playing a lead role in organisation wide projects/initiatives.
- Membership of CIPD and a recognised Project Management qualification is an advantage.
- Experience in using and implementing HR technological solutions and HR systems, CoreHR will be a distinct advantage.
For more information, contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 or apply directly.