HR Manager (Part-time)
- Posted 16 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHR Leadership and Specialists
- ContactSarah Louise Nolan
A leading, dynamic Irish organisation seeks a part time HR Manager to join their growing team. This role has developed due to continued expansion of the organisation. The HR Manager will work in close partnership with all people managers in order to guide, establish, maintain and develop a range of HR processes. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be a member of the management team and will be responsible for all aspects of the People Lifecycle.
This role will be primarily self-managed, with significant remote working flexibility. The ability to work with your own initiative is essential.
- Be a key member of the management team supporting all employees and managers.
- Act as a partner to all stakeholders by providing guidance and direction on all HR related issues.
- Track all leavers and new hires, ensuring that appropriate paperwork is processed, and systems updated.
- Deal with individual employee queries/problems as and when they arise.
- Act as a consultant for managers on employee-related issues ranging from compensation to performance management.
- Manage and resolve all employee issues associated with other human resources disciplines including compensation, benefits, and training and development.
- Engage with key stakeholders and third parties as appropriate (internal and external).
- Assist in the drive, attraction, retention & professional growth of a deep pool of diverse, talented employees.
- Ensure key initiatives are deployed to support employee retention.
- Assist in the creation/execution of leadership development and succession planning activities.
- Assist in the deployment of recognition and reward principles explicitly linked to performance.
- Continuously educate the business about the what and how of Reward to optimise available resources to drive valued behaviour.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related area required.
- 5+ years extensive HR experience required.
- Strong ability to create, lead and apply organisational processes.
- Strong decision making and relationship building skills.
- Has ability to understand the critical interplay between HR and the business and the human resource's implications due to business decisions taken.
- Has a high level of emotional resilience in dealing within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communications skills - demonstrating an ability to effectively communicate with impact and influence at all levels.
- The ability to have direct and constructive conversations; the ability to make and execute tough decisions.
To discover more, contact Sarah Louise Nolan on +353 019609834 - in strict confidence, or click to apply.