Our client is a unique and innovative packaging company with a presence in over 100 countries. The company is going through significant expansion at the moment and as such, are looking for an HR Manager to join their growing team at their manufacturing facility in the North West.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and developing HR strategies in line with best practice and the business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- To work closely with senior managers on HR strategies to plan and ensure staff resources are in place
- Ensure HR systems and policies are developed appropriately and communicated and maintained across all departments
- Establish strong working relationships with all departments ensuring a cohesive approach to establishing a recognised set of corporate values
- Ensure appropriate procedures are in place to deal effectively with all areas of Employee Relations & Employment Law, utilising the services of their external business partners
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with line managers and work on planning and delivering training where needed
- As the HR, Manager you must have at least 3 years + relevant HR experience. A Qualification within a HR related field is desirable
- Strong knowledge of legislation governing Employment Law
- Ability to design and implement comprehensive training programmes
- Ability to set meaningful and progressive objectives for the HR function
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on + 353 632 1871 for a confidential discussion
Salary: €55000 - €60000