Our client, a Global Leader with a proven track record in their industry, are seeking a HR Operations Assistant Manager to join an evolving team on a permanent basis. This role will provide the right person an opportunity to balance the operational nature of the role and in playing a part in delivering HR strategic initiatives.
You will have the primary responsibility for the seamless running of global payroll, global benefit programmes, compensation management, recruitment and other operational activities working within a SOx environment.
- Managing payroll in conjunction with outsourced payroll vendors to prepare, review and approve payroll across multiple jurisdictions.
- Leading the annual compensation benchmarking, compensation year end post process analysis.
- Acting as the single POC to all employees and benefit partners on the benefit packages, managing the benchmarking and support the design of the global benefit plans.
- Supporting the integration and management of a new HCM system for full operational optimisation.
- Designing and developing HR analytical and reporting capability to contribute to better people decisioning in the organisation.
- Providing monthly and quarterly reports that feed into the financial reporting pack.
- Supporting the global review of people policies with a continual view to how legislation and best practice may require us to evolve our policies.
- Maintaining compliance with internal and external auditors and all legal requirements.
To be successful in this position, you must have extensive experience in HR Operations with at least 5 years' operating at a senior level. You have a strong understanding of international payroll and benefits with experience in the US and Asia being a distinct advantage.
You are ideally coming from a professional, fast-paced environment and enjoy a challenge. You have an approachable and hands on working style with an eye for detail. You are highly numerate and have a methodical approach to problem solving.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.