An extremely progressive and dynamic multinational are seeking to engage with ambitious and talented HR professionals to undertake a newly created HR Shared Services manager brief in their European HQ offices in Dublin city centre. Leading an established team, this is an opportunity to cover a broad range of HR activities across the organisation. This HR Shared Services brief will allow the appointee to work in a high performing and supportive environment. Internal leadership will provide the successful appointee with the right flexibility to design and execute innovative and strategic HR services for the group globally.
The appointee will be an experienced HR Operations Manager / HR Shared Services Manager with a clear and proven career within HR central services. They will be comfortable in leading a team that will cover all areas of HR Policy & Systems, Employee Relations, Resource Planning and Talent Acquisition, Business Partnering and Employee Engagement, Payroll, Rewards and Benefits.
Key responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Leading global HR Operations from Dublin, to ensure delivery against a company HR goal of delivering a simple and consistent employee experience on HR support activities.
- Play a pivotal role in the upcoming implementation of a new HR system that will take place early 2020.
- The HR Operations Manager will report to the HR Director and will have primary responsibility for the seamless running of all operational HR activities that span across the entire employee life cycle (talent acquisition, contracts, onboarding, general HR admin, payroll, benefits, reward, HRIS, HR analytics and projects)
- Revise and continually challenge HR processes and procedures to ensure they deliver outstanding HR service and maintain compliance with internal and external audit and all legal requirements ( GDPR , SOX etc)
- Lead and collaborate on the annual compensation benchmarking, pensions and bonus administration.
- Establishing and reporting on relevant KPI's, HR analytics or SLA's for HR Operations performance.
- Ensuring relevant local policies are designed and managed in line with in-country legislation and with the employee experience in mind
- Educated to degree level, you will be able to clearly demonstrate strong HR Operations / HR Shared Services experience (5 -8 years) with prior team management highly desirable
- Demonstrate a proven strategic and operational HR shared services mindset, with a good sense of best practice across a range of HR processes and programs
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Results driven with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills with strong business acumen and commercial credibility
This is a superb prospect for an exceptional HR Operations Manager / HR Services Leader or Senior HR Manager to guide an organisation in a fresh and exciting phase in its HR development.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Trish Horan at HRM on 01-6321839 for a confidential discussion