HRM has partnered exclusively with this global organisation who are seeking a HR Operations Manager. This role can be worked on a 4 or 5 day basis and whilst currently, the role will be working from home, there is the option to work in a hybrid capacity post-pandemic restrictions.
- To manage and ensure effective delivery of all day to day operational processes which support the running of HR.
- To manage key business partners and suppliers relevant to the function such as Payroll, Fleet Management, preferred Healthcare provider & Pension Provider.
- To review and identify areas of policy and process improvement, and work across functions to put in place improvement and optimisation plans which ensure innovative and fit for purpose solutions in place which make the organisation as efficient as it can be.
- To ensure policies are kept up to date, executed and best practice advice is given to colleagues and managers alike.
- To support & manage Global Project requirements as required.
- Oversee the management of Global Mobility via the HR Operations team, ensuring that all colleagues who are classed as Globally Mobile have a clear understanding of how this impacts their employment, and to ensure the company provides the appropriate level of support as defined by the Group Global Mobility Policy Guidelines.
- Experience in delivering fit for purpose process, system and reporting solutions for a HR function.
- Knowledge of working with third party providers to gather and analyse various sources of data and use this to create appropriate solutions which are specific to the needs of the business.
- Expert Payroll knowledge. Must have experience of managing the full payroll processing including managing revenue changes.
- People Management experience desirable.
- This is a great opportunity to utilise your experience whilst working with a leading global organisation. This is a 12 month contract with a tangible view of extension.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on 021 4358748 or apply in confidence.