A leading FMCG organisation is seeking a HR Project Manager to commence in Q1 2020 to lead a HRIS implementation. Option to work as a Ltd Contractor or Fixed Term Contract on a 4 or 5 day week with Work from Home options.
- Driving best proactive, leading the Ireland SAP integration project ensuring timely delivery and execution.
- Working closely with the HR & Reward teams, will report to the Total Rewards Manager ensuring all corporate mandates are adhered.
- Ensuring integration of SAP for HR is fit for purpose, ensuring local requirements are met where appropriate.
- Managing all data customisation from current HRIS to SAP
- Designing a large number of interfaces that will be fit for purpose.
- Managing multiple stakeholder across the Ireland and global network
- Holding full accountability, the Project Manager will deliver the implementation of SAP on time, within budget whilst forging and maintaining strong relationships throughout the organisation.
- Successful achievement of professional qualifications in PMP and/or education to third level degree.
- 3 years' plus experience as HRIS Project Management Lead, working with the business influencing policy, process and behavioural change.
- Ideally, the successful Project Manager will have a background in HR which will enhance the user experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a HRIS Project for a 12 month period. Flexible on working in Dublin, Cork and additionally working from home with this agile multi-national.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353 214358748