HRM are hiring a new HR Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Dublin
The successful candidate will have experience in the area of recruitment or HR and looking to take a further step in their career and have the opportunity to join a very warm and successful HR recruitment team in Dublin.
This person will be an outgoing and energetic individual and will work with our existing HR recruitment team to build strong relationships with business leaders across multiple functions.
- You will work the full cycle of recruitment: consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- You will continue to develop your influencing skills by approaching candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing
- You will engage in business development with new clients through phone contact, meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- You will be degree qualified at a minimum
- Previous experience in Recruitment or HR will be considered an advantage
- Seeking to develop your skills and knowledge in the Recruitment and HR industry
- Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and a self-starter
- Be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated, high energy and chasing a compelling career path
- You will be enrolled into an extensive Learning and Development program
- The opportunity to develop an extensive career path
- Competitive salary, including our uncapped commission and bonus structure from day one
- Company recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Have your birthday off work (additional day for annual leave)
- Standard annual leave allowance, 9 public holidays off and two additional company days off (Christmas Eve and Good Friday)
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events
- Fresh fruit and breakfast provided each week along with a fully functional kitchen
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver etc
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn't, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results-oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition, believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Donal O'Sullivan, our Talent Acquisition at HRM on +353 1 6321832 for a confidential discussion. You will also find him on LinkedIn!