HRM are hiring a new HR Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Dublin!
The successful HR Recruiter will have experience in the area of recruitment, HR or similar and be looking to take a further step in their career and have the opportunity to join a very warm and successful HR recruitment team in Dublin.
This person will be an outgoing and energetic individual and will work with our existing HR recruitment team to build strong relationships with business leaders across multiple functions.
- The role will involve the development of the Leinster customer base, growing relationships with existing HRM customers
- You will have the support of HRM's excellent Learning and Development program which is created to give our employees the guidance, training and support to be successful
- You will work the full cycle of recruitment; on-site meetings with your clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing talent, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- You will develop a range of skills and competencies which are required to be successful in this role such as, influencing, conflict management, negotiating, interviewing and so on
- You will engage in business development with new clients through lead generation, phone contact, networking and on-site visits
- You will learn how to successfully source and approach candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals, database marketing and head hunting
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- You will hold a relevant degree
- Previous experience in recruitment, HR or similar will be considered an advantage
- To be successful, you will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be interested in working with people
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and work well towards short- and long-term goals
- We will offer you a competitive salary, along with an uncapped commission structure
- You will be supported within our extensive 'Learning and Development program' where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're really keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Travel incentives etc
- Two additional company days off - on Christmas Eve and Good Friday
- Standard annual leave allowance plus 9 public holidays off
- We run regular Wellness, CSR and Social events
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Arlene Moran, HR Associate Director at HRM on +353 1 6321854 for a confidential discussion.