An extremely progressive and modern employer in Dublin North with a large employee base is seeking to engage with ambitious and talented HR professionals for HR Systems and Project leaders to undertake a newly created brief. This HR Systems & Project Manager brief will allow the appointee to work in a high performing and supportive environment. Internal leadership and various business sectors will provide the successful appointee with the right flexibility to design and execute innovative and effective HR & HRIS projects
The appointee will be an experienced and credible HRIS & HR Projects leader. They will be comfortable working with all levels of management and stakeholders to ensure HRIS and all HR Projects support the business for continued success and growth.
Key responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Working closely with the Deputy HR Director, the HR leadership team and Management, the successful appointed will ensure alignment of all HRIS updates and HR projects support the group's commercial strategy and business requirements.
- Building effective HRIS & HR Project relationships across the group and becoming a trusted advisor to all HR stakeholders and the wider business groups.
- Influencing and guiding on relevant people priorities and initiatives and effectively delivering an excellent HRIS and HR Projects experience to all stakeholders.
- Managing and implementing HR systems projects and other HR related projects and initiatives.
- Manage all stages of the Project Management cycle such as the Initiation, Planning, Execution and Closure stages.
- Managing a HR Operations teams to develop a seamless "end to end" service culture within the team, including identifying and implementing process re-engineering initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies using technological solutions.
- Review "As Is" transaction and reporting processes across the HR Department to ascertain whether changes, including further automation, can be made to improve the overall process.
- Formulate and provide information on all HR metrics and data for business, that will feed into the group's people strategy and workforce planning.
- Manage the engagement between Human Resources and external software vendors, to ensure that service levels are to the required levels.
- Strong HR project management experience, with a solid track record of project management and delivery (Essential).
- Knowledge and understanding of HR functions and HRIS change and transformation. A proven HR career delivering HR systems upgrades or implementation (Essential) CoreHR expertise (highly desirable ).
- Substantial experience of leading the full life cycle of HRIS and HR projects, involving the project management of the projects of this nature alongside the management of key project stakeholders associated with them.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing targets/deadlines.
- 5 -8 years' HRIS and HR project management experience, prior team management highly desirable.
- Results driven with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills with strong business acumen and commercial credibility.
This is a superb prospect for an exceptional HRIS and HR Project professional to guide an organisation in a fresh and exciting phase in its development. It is an excellent opportunity to join the senior management team of a truly ambitious institution committed to delivering genuine excellence.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Trish Horan at HRM on 086 1028185 for a confidential discussion