We are currently working with a market leading organisation within their industry to appoint a talented HR Administrator to the team on a permanent basis. This organisation has gone from strength to strength over the past number of years and due to rapid growth, now have the need to build out their HR Team.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, you will work within a close-knit HR team in a fast-paced environment providing administrative support for a wide range of HR activities.
- Delivering effective administrative support of HR activities including recruitment, induction, pensions, record keeping and management reporting.
- Working closely with HR Advisors to provide administrative support to their activities and functions across 4 different divisions and multiple sites.
- Supporting recruitment function by coordinating interviews and working with relevant hiring managers.
- Liaising with relevant departments when new employees join the business, ensuring employee records are created and updated ensuring accurate data is maintained.
- Generating and developing ad hoc reports for management and various internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting in preparation of internal communications.
- Contributing to ongoing development of HRIS and processes to support operational effectiveness.
- Providing support on HR projects and special events as required.
- Managing other duties and responsibilities within the HR function generally.
- Undertaking continuous professional development via occupational and educational opportunities, professional publications.
The person appointed will have a professional, organised and methodical approach to work tasks. The individual will ideally be systematic with ability to see jobs through to conclusion. You will work with a variety of stakeholders and must have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
You will ideally have a 3rd level qualification in HR, payroll or a Business related discipline.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.