HRM Dublin are looking for an experienced professional to specialise as an In-house Legal Recruiter.
Our well-established Legal team has partnered with leading companies and we are seeking to grow with the demand of our customers.
- The role will involve the development of our national customer base, growing relationships with existing HRM customers
- The target customer base is the in-house legal market where you will bring a following of relationships you have developed yourself prior to joining
- You will have the support of HRM's excellent Learning and Development program which is created to give our employees the guidance, training and support to be successful
- You will work the full cycle of recruitment; on-site meetings with your clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing talent, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- You will develop a range of skills and competencies which are required to be successful in this role such as, influencing, conflict management, negotiating, interviewing and so on
- You will engage in business development with new clients through lead generation, phone contact, networking and on-site visits
- You will learn how to successfully source and approach candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals, database marketing and head hunting
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- You will hold a relevant degree as a minimum
- Have worked at least 3 years within the recruitment or legal industry
- Experience within a legal environment, where you are client facing and managing stakeholders is an advantage
- To be successful, you will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be interested in working with people
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and work well towards short- and long-term goals
- We will offer you a competitive salary, along with an uncapped commission structure
- You will be supported within our extensive 'Learning & Development program' where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're very keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Gym Membership, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
Interested in joining our team, please apply on this page!