A leading international organisation are seeking an enthusiastic Internal Recruiter to join their HR team to manage the recruitment needs across their Central Functions departments, working in tandem with their Business Partners and a range of department heads to help fulfil recruitment needs.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Key ownership for the end to end recruitment lifecycle.
- Sourcing across a range of direct sourcing methods.
- Working in tandem with key stakeholders to create a talent sourcing strategy and maintain these relationships with stakeholders and business partners to ensure recruitment requirements across the business are effectively managed and delivered.
- Engaging with graduate recruitment - coordinating and participating in career fairs and delivering presentations at relevant educational institutions.
- Engaging and managing relationships with recruitment agencies to achieve recruitment goals.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of HR & applicant tracking systems including Brassring and Workday.
- Using communication skills effectively to provide detailed updates to recruiting managers.
- Keeping goal-focused at all times in terms of the company's recruitment needs.
This role is perfect for an established internal recruiter who is used to juggling a number of different spinning plates in a fast-paced environment with 3-5 + years' experience recruiting within an internal recruitment team.
The ideal candidate will be IT literate with exposure to HR systems and an ability to learn new systems, processes and procedures quickly.
This person will be used to fostering good internal stakeholder management and will be a collaborative team player.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jessica Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for a confidential discussion.