Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical service provider offering a suite of technical services to their client base. They are seeking an experienced Information Systems professional to join their business for a newly created IS Applications Lead position. The position will be responsible for leading the IS Applications and Lab IT support teams for the site.
- You will report to the IT & Manufacturing systems head and provide technical guidance to the business, ensuring the necessary resources and skillsets are available and developed to meet current and future business needs.
- The Information Systems Applications lead will develop IS strategies and execute system roadmaps to support new technologies.
- You will work to maintain all site system to support the business and ensure accurate data throughout Historian PI, Document management systems, LMES, LIMs, Empower CDs etc while delivering and presenting reports for key stakeholders across the site to drive decision making.
- You will determine the site's data related needs and provide solutions where necessary with responsibility for the maintenance and availability of the application and lab systems.
- Constantly managing and identifying areas for continuous improvement of work processes ensuring efficiency and quality, employing lean methodologies where applicable.
- Defining and implementing metrics for the function to ensure team performance and service delivery is in line with business expectations.
- Ensuring that industry standards and regulations are all in line and being adhered to within the systems while being an active member of the Automation Information Systems management team contributing the overall strategy of the function.
- You will be responsible for performing all tasks with care and in line with GMP requirements.
- You will be degree qualified within an Engineering or Computer Science discipline with over 5 years' experience in a complex pharmaceutical or biologics manufacturing business.
- A people manager with a proven track record of people development and leadership skills.
- You will have experience in the delivery and management of GMP IS Application systems with excellent data manipulation skills.
- Experience dealing with a large portfolio of systems, projects and initiatives in the areas of Information Systems and Operations.
- A technically astute individual with the ability to communicate simply to non-technical stakeholders of all levels throughout the business.
- You will have excellent influencing skills with the ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous solution delivery / technical issues, delays and problems.
- Competitive base salary
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciaran at HRM on +353 1 6321830 for a confidential discussion.