- Exposure to strategic company growth
- Learn & develop from industry experts
- Unmatched benefits & wellness program
HRM operates in Dublin, Galway & Cork and is Ireland's leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm. Through a range of structured and custom solutions, we serve leading employers in a range of highly competitive markets. We work on complex assignments up to senior executive level and build multi-functional teams for clients, regularly blending solutions to maximise value.
Reporting to and working with our Head of People, you will shape, design and execute creative strategies to attract, recruit and onboard talent in our organisation. You will also gain exposure to other business areas and work with key stakeholders including our COO and CEO.
We are looking for a bright, energetic and highly organised Talent Specialist, who in turn is looking to develop unique and valuable skills, to join us on our journey of growth and change. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in Talent Acquisition and other related disciplines in a fast-paced environment.
- Support stakeholders with internal growth plans and strategies including setting up and attending interviews
- Using tools such as LinkedIn, Bullhorn and jobs boards you will source candidates for internal positions by reaching out to the marketplace
- You will be involved in strategic plans for candidate attraction and implement company initiatives to reward current employees
- This position provides you with flexibility to cover other areas of the business such as reception cover
- Your role will naturally engage you in working closely with our marketing team to develop on and offline communications, as well as being the custodian of our employer brand values.
- Supporting effective induction & onboarding of our new hires, working with stakeholders to ensure brilliant experiences and total effectiveness
- As you grow success in your acquisition activity, we will engage you with the area of HR through project work, preparation of HR documents such as contracts & changes in remuneration, Reviewing and renewing company policies etc.
- A primary degree in a technical discipline is ideal but not essential. Business, HR or an Arts degrees are also suitable. Experience in recruitment or in-house TA is valued but also not essential
- You will have great planning, organisation and prioritising skills and have an ability to work without close supervision, often juggling conflicting demands
- Great judgement, attention to detail and problem-solving ability are important
- Attitude is everything. You must be proactive, energetic, driven and be a self-starter with a keen eye for deadlines
- To thrive you will be highly communicative with a strong customer service orientation and the ability to engage and influence at all levels
- We will offer you a competitive salary
- You will be supported within our extensive training and development where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition Program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Gym Membership, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but a few
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times