Internal Talent specialist
- Exposure to strategic company growth
- Learn & develop from industry experts
- Unmatched benefits & wellness program
HRM operates in Dublin, Galway & Cork and is Ireland's leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm. Through a range of structured and custom solutions, we serve leading employers in a range of highly competitive markets. We work on complex assignments up to senior executive level and build multi-functional teams for clients, regularly blending solutions to maximise value.
Reporting to and working with our Head of People, you will shape, design and execute creative strategies to attract, recruit and onboard talent in our organisation. You will also gain exposure to other business areas and work with key stakeholders including our COO and CEO.
We are looking for a bright, energetic and highly organised Talent Specialist, who in turn is looking to develop unique and valuable skills, to join us on our journey of growth and change. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in Talent Acquisition and other related disciplines in a fast-paced environment. Apply below!
- A primary degree in a technical discipline is ideal but not essential. Business, HR or an Arts degrees are also suitable. Experience in recruitment or in-house TA is valued but also not essential.
- You will have great planning, organisation and prioritising skills and have an ability to work without close supervision, often juggling conflicting demands.
- Great judgement, attention to detail and problem-solving ability are important.
- Attitude is everything. You must be proactive, energetic, driven and be a self-starter with a keen eye for deadlines.
- To thrive you will be highly communicative with a strong customer service orientation and the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
- We will offer you a competitive salary.
- You will be supported within our extensive training and development where we have a strong coaching culture.
- We're keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career.
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM.
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition Program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance.
- Gym Membership, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but a few.
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly.
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too.
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees.
- Dynamic start times.