We are looking for a bright, energetic and highly organised Talent Specialist, who in turn is looking to develop unique and valuable skills, to join us on our journey of growth and change. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in Talent Acquisition and other related disciplines in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to and working with our Head of People, you will shape, design and execute creative strategies to attract, recruit and onboard talent in our organisation. You will also gain exposure to other business areas and work with key stakeholders including our COO and CEO.
- You will support our internal Talent Acquisition in three regions for front and back office operations. We will develop you further along the value chain from sourcing through assessment to selection.
- We will task you with the creation of candidate generation tactics, working with you to hone and execute these effectively. You will oversee the very highest standards of candidate relationship management and report into the business on talent yield and progress.
- Your role will naturally engage you in working closely with our marketing team to develop on and offline communications, as well as being the custodian of our employer brand values.
- As you grow success in your acquisition activity, we will engage you in supporting our onboarding activity, working with stakeholders to ensure brilliant experiences and total effectiveness.
- A primary degree in a technical discipline is ideal but not essential. Business, HR or an Arts degrees are also suitable. Experience in recruitment or inhouse TA is valued but also not essential.
- You will have great planning, organisation and prioritising skills and have an ability to work without close supervision, often juggling conflicting demands.
- Great judgement, attention to detail and a problem-solving ability are important.
- Attitude is everything. You must be proactive, energetic, driven and be a self-starter with a keen eye for deadlines.
- Ours is a social environment, to thrive you will be highly communicative with a strong customer service orientation and the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
- We will offer you a competitive salary.
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM.
- We are really keen on professional development, you will be supported by learning and development, this is a role where you can develop an excellent career.
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition Programme' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance.
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver incentives to name but a few.
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve and Good Friday too.
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees.
- Dynamic start times.
- Gym membership & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly.
Whether recruiting for ourselves or a client, we seek out the best talent from sector or professional functions. We work closely with colleagues to understand how our people and culture should develop. We invest significantly in learning and development and the working environment. Colleagues engage in HRM's programmes on Diversity, Physical and Mental Fitness and Environmental and Social Impact, along with many operational functions of our organisation. In addition to their client work, we ask employees to participate in process or cultural development teams. We give everyone the opportunity to influence and shape the future of their workplace.
If this sounds like your next career step apply now on this page!