Our client, an Irish Fashion Organisation, is looking for an Inventory Specialist to join their Dublin team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of Omni-Channel Operations The successful candidate will have a strong analytical approach to working.
You will have, but not limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
- Managing the Optimal styles by store by season to support sell through and ensure all Store Tiers are best dressed to represent the brand.
- Controlling initial allocations of stock depth by store grade in line with stores potential sales
- Managing the store replenishment in line with sales trends.
- Recommending and issuing of stock movement transfer orders to ensure stock has the best opportunity to sell through at full margin.
- Stock movement reconciliation & tracking compliance performance at individual store level and DC.
- Work with (3PL) & Supply Chain to ensure stock movements are forecasted and prioritised within agreed timelines to ensure stock is back on sale in the correct stores as quickly as possible.
- In season analysis by store, working closely with the store managers and regional managers to highlight slow moving lines.
- In season and post season analysis - Analyse sales trends along with stock movement trends and feed back insights to Buying & Merchandise team to support future and use these insights to improve the approach to allocations for future seasons and reduce the need for stock movements.
- At least 3 + years of experience in an Inventory planning role
- Strong analytic skills and be able to take insights from analysis and share across teams
- Technical Criteria:
- Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g., D365)
- BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects)
- Microsoft Office.
- Strong numeric, data/analytical, financial, and organisational skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Excel at an advanced level.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh with your CV to schedule a confidential discussion.