Our client, one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for an establish Invoice to Cash Team Coordinator to support their growing business on an initial 11-month contract basis. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
This Invoice to Cash Contractor role will be sitting in the EMEA head office and reports to the Head of European Credit and Collections and will be responsible for credit collection, adhering to internal controls and maintaining key business relationships across a number of areas in the business and with external customers. The I2C will also play a key role in supporting process improvements and initiatives within the team as well as providing master data support to the team.
The position is intended to be a long-term contract and will have potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Monitor outsourced provider billing, master data and credit management activity through regular system reconciliation
- Provide Master data support to ITC team: new customer creation, direct debit etc.
- Prepare month end reports as required
- Work with other departments to resolve customer queries
- Review Credit Limits and Orders on hold with a clear Credit Risk Management mindset
- Ensure all internal and external KPIs are met
- Perform month-end activities & controls support as required
- Actively support the implementation of process and system improvements as required
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required to support operations
In order to be considered for this daily rate Invoice To Cash contract role, you will be qualified and experienced in Credit and Collections or Accounts Receivable with relevant exposure within a large multinational in a shared service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- A strong working background in collections and/or receivables and/or master data from within a blue-chip multinational environment
- You will ideally have experience in the pharmaceutical sector or a strong interest and understanding of the sector
- A deep understanding of the systems, processes and controls involved in recording transactions in and ERP accounting system (ideally SAP), as well as the interrelationships that exist
- You will have a strong teamwork approach and able to work effectively in a diverse receivables (Invoice to Cash) team
- Have strong stakeholder management experience dealing with senior level colleagues across multiple regions
- You will have advanced Excel skills
What's on offer:
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland
- Ability to add value and to further develop your international experience
- The genuine opportunity to be considered for other longer-term positions in the business
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.