Our client, one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for an establish Invoice to Cash Team Coordinator (German) to support their growing business on an initial 7-month contract basis. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
This Invoice to Cash (German) Contractor role will be sitting in the EMEA head office and reports to the Head of European Credit and Collections and will be responsible for credit collection, adhering to internal controls and maintaining key business relationships across a number of areas in the business and with external customers. The Invoice to Cash Collections role will also play a key role in supporting process improvements and initiatives within the team
The position is intended to be a long-term contract and will have potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual. Key responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring that the collections processes are followed and are in adherence with Collection Tool
- Contacting customers through outbound/ inbound activities (via telephone, email, market contacts) in relation in outstanding remittances & invoices
- Working with other departments to resolve customer queries
- Reviewing Credit Limits and Orders on hold with a clear Credit Risk Management mindset
- Reviewing Export Documentation
- Ensuring all internal and external KPIs are met
- Liaising with collection agency & submit cases as required
- Performing month-end activities & controls support as required
- Actively supporting implementation of process and system improvements as required
In order to be considered for this daily rate Invoice To Cash contract role, you will be a qualified and experienced in Credit and Collections or Accounts Receivable with relevant exposure within a large multinational in a shared service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- A strong working background in Collections and/or Receivables from within a blue-chip multinational environment.
- You will be fluent in a German to a business level
- Strong experience in credit management including letters of credit /bank guarantees.
- A deep understanding of the systems, processes and controls involved in recording transactions in and ERP accounting system (ideally SAP), as well as the interrelationships that exist.
- Strong teamwork approach and able to work effectively in a diverse collections team
- Have strong stakeholder management experience dealing with senior level colleague across multiple regions
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland
- Ability to add value and to further develop your international experience
- The genuine opportunity to be considered for other longer term positions in the business
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.