My client is seeking an IT Operations Manager to join their organisation based here in Dublin on a permanent basis. This position will report directly into the Head of IT and manage a team of diverse, forward thinking IT administrators. This is a pivotal role in the organisation and offers the right professional a chance to successfully develop and manage key end-to-end technology projects at both local and international level while growing out the function. See an overview of some further details below.
- Manage a team of IT professionals through small - large scale projects
- Act as the technical lead for the IT department while providing hands-on team support
- Manage countrywide IT infrastructure
- Design & Implement project strategies for the function
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures
- Work quite closely with Head of IT on strategy development and function planning
- Strong technical background and experience in systems administration
- Experience in working with a multi-national organisation
- 5+ years' in management/leadership style roles
- Experience in systems admin/technical role
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne on 01 632 1886 for a confidential discussion.