HRM are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter for our Dublin office.
The successful IT recruiter will have the opportunity to grow on the long-established relationships of our customers and take the desk to new heights of success. This is an excellent opportunity for an existing technical recruiter to progress and be involved in a high performing and highly rewarding culture.
- The role will involve the management and development of the IT customer base; You will grow relationships with existing HRM customers and will also bring a following of relationships you have developed yourself prior to joining.
- You will engage in business development with new clients through phone contact, meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- You will develop a sourcing strategy to approach candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- Hold a technical related degree
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a technical role
- Experience in technical recruitment, tech sales, business development is an advantage
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be a self-starter
- Be a driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be results orientated and seek a compelling career path
- You will have the opportunity to develop an extensive career path
- Engage in regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events
- We offer a competitive salary, which would depend on the level of your experience
- You will qualify for our uncapped commission and bonus structure from day one
- Company recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Have your birthday off work (additional day for annual leave)
- Standard annual leave allowance, 9 public holidays off and two additional company days off (Christmas Eve and Good Friday)
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver etc
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn't, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results-oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition, believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Donal O'Sullivan, our Talent Acquisition at HRM on +353 1 6321832 for a confidential discussion. You will also find him on LinkedIn!