IT Service Desk Support Engineer
Our client is a well-established IT outsource provider of Technology. They have a requirement for IT Service Desk Support Engineers to join their team and provide support on-site for their clients.
- You will provide first and second level support to end users.
- Day to day you will perform Active Directory user account administration and file permissions management.
- Work through a large quantity of tickets you will troubleshoot network connectivity, PC hardware and software issues.
- You will assist with rollout of new user devices Eg: Laptops, PCs, Tablets, Phones etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Previously experience working within a busy helpdesk environment is key with a strong customer focus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Server 2012/2016/2019.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of core ITIL principles and practices is desirable.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
To learn more apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on 01 632 1882 or please submit an updated CV.