Our client, a world leading provider in Technology manufacturing solutions based here in Dublin are seeking to appoint an IT Systems Administrator into their expanding operation on a permanent basis.
The IT Systems Administrator will be the IT focal point for all applications support across the site. This position, reporting into the IT Director, will sit in the and will play a key role in supporting and maintaining the existing systems used across the site.
This forward moving organisation is going through exponential growth and development, giving rise to the need for a new Systems Administrator to join their team, to deal with a diverse client portfolio made up of some of the world's best-known brands and most innovative start-ups. See some responsibility details below.
- Perform day to day duties of the Applications Administrator
- Provide leadership in a variety of IT/Systems-based project-based work
- Assist in the development and execution of system-based testing
- Act as the incident report and response appointee for all applications
- Carry out systems analysis to continuously improve customer application experience
- Customer service sills as well as internal and external communication skills
- Strong knowledge of standard computer operating systems
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Motivated and driven professional who is eager to learn
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne at 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.