IT Systems Administrator
A leading Irish software organisation requires an IT Systems Administrator on a 3 month contract who will report to the IT Manager. This is an exciting new opportunity in a varied and innovative environment. The organisation works with leading businesses worldwide to provide business software. The role will be based in their Cork office.
As the IT Systems Administrator you will:
- Maintain and monitor the IT systems along with managing issues and requests through a ticketing system throughout the entire business.
- Manage the workstations, mobile devices and phone systems.
- Maintain Microsoft servers, VMware infrastructure and security systems.
- Assist in the development and implementation of IT procedures and solutions to improve efficiency of operations.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or similar.
- 3 years + experience in a similar role.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Experienced in VMware, VOIP, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and FTP and V-LANs.
- A strong team player who has the ability to work off their own initiative and take direction.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask to achieve deadlines.
For more information on this role, apply now or call Nicola McCarthy on (+353 21) 451 1199
Salary: On Application