Our client is an ambitious company who are growing rapidly in the pharma industry. They are working to be a global leader and want to be ahead of their competitors.
The company are looking to recruit an IT Technician to join their expanding information technology team. The role will report to the Site IT Manager.
The successful candidate an opportunity to make big improvements to people waiting on new and improved pharma treatments.
- Provide IT technical assistance and guidance for Automation and Production departments.
- Provide support for the local IT on site.
- Production site SME working with key stakeholders.
- Align with Global IT Solution Architects and IT Service Delivery Managers to ensure all IT standards are followed.
- Provide input on Production site requirements and technical details for IT Projects.
- Assist with local implementation of IT Projects.
- Ensure Global IT Governance is adhered to at Production sites.
- Represent Production IT regarding IT processes regulatory responsibilities for IT Systems.
- 5 years' experiences working in an IT production environment.
- Experience in Network and Server administration and maintenance.
- VMWare 5 & 6, SAN, AD, Windows Server
- Relevant Pharmaceutical systems experience will be an advantage.
- Relevant Network infrastructure experience.
- Understanding automation integration to computerised systems.
- Knowledge of Compliance/Validation in a regulated industry.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- A good communicator, with excellent verbal and written English, who can work individually or as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work to the requirements of the business. This will include the flexibility to be on call 24/7.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney on 01 6321878 for a confidential discussion.