Our Client, a world leading provider in Technology Manufacturing Solutions based here in Dublin are seeking to appoint a Junior HR Business Partner into their growing operation on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will support the team by providing a broad range of HR support to the business unit whilst partnering with HR peers in the execution of HR programmes, strategies, projects and initiatives to optimize operating objectives of the business. You will have the responsibility for:
- Aligning HR Strategies with business objectives, owning and being held accountable for HR results and partnering with the business to understand support their needs and requirements,
- Taking the needs of both the business and employees and translate HR processes and programmes to best support the business.
- Providing effective partnership, leadership, direction, counsel and expertise to enable the business.
- Coaching and mentoring high potential employees as part of the organisation's focus on talent development, including identifying talent issues before they impact the business.
- Leveraging existing HR resources to ensure delivery of timely, relevant and efficient HR Operations.
- Consulting and advising managers and leaders on all people related issues while following best practice, internal policies and complying with legislation.
- Managing and coordinating recruitment needs within the business when required.
- Assisting with the deployment and tracking of project work plans and project management processes.
- Performing and assisting with other duties as required.
You are the ideal candidate for this position if you have 5 years of strong HR experience. You can demonstrate a background of successfully managing employee relations issues, handling high volume requests across various functions and can adapt quickly to changing requirements. You must have a sound knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation.
You will be successful in this role if you are ready to take the next step in your career, are hungry for a challenge in a rapidly expanding organisation and can interact and build relationships with all levels in the business.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Melissa Shannon at HRM on 087 631 1131 for a confidential discussion.