This international brand, currently operating across multiple markets in Europe and the US, is seeking to engage with an ambitious HR Business Partner to join their expanding team in Dublin.
The HR team within this organisation have a mission to create an amazing experience for their colleagues. As Junior HR Business Partner it will be your responsibility to drive this experience forward within specific client groups. Working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving forward the HR Strategy, ensuring the HR plans are aligned with business culture.
- Working with your client group colleagues and line managers to deliver the people plan and always ensure it is with high priority.
- Coaching and developing line managers ensuring you build their skills and confidence to successfully lead their people.
- Addressing and managing employee relations matters, resolving them through a systematic approach as you adhere to company policies, employment law and best practice.
- Executing projects with a high degree of complexity including organisational redesign and other initiatives.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with your client group, colleagues and the COEs.
- Preparing and coordinating the annual performance management process for your client group.
- Supporting the delivery of organisational change and acting as a champion for change in business projects.
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must be able to demonstrate 3 plus years' experience working in a fast-paced HR Team and have proven experience in coaching & influencing leaders on complex ER matters. You will have a third level qualification in HR or a relevant discipline.
You are someone with high energy who can promote a culture of optimism, enthusiasm and mutual support. By any standards this would be a rewarding and exciting career move for a HR professional at this level and would provide genuine career and succession opportunities for someone who excites people in their vision.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.