Our client, a successful FMCG company is expanding their planning team and require a junior Materials Planner. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious junior Supply Chain professional to gain exposure and experience within a fast-paced FMCG company.
- This position will be split between a buying and packaging position.
- You will attend weekly calls with international suppliers and manage and resolve any issues related to the open order book.
- A key responsibility of yours will be to create and raise Purchase orders, adhering to set out guidelines and all approval from SCM.
- You will be responsible for warehouse capacity and any issues that may arise.
- You will be collaborating with other departments such as Planning team, warehouse team, production team, group supply chain and commercial.
- You will manage schedules of more senior planners within the team.
- A minimum of one year in a previous planning or buying position within Supply Chain.
- FMCG industry experience would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in Supplier Relationship Management.
- Working MRP knowledge desirable.
- IT literate- advanced Excel skills desired.
- Team player and willing to work in a very dynamic environment.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 for a confidential discussion.