Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin who are looking to add a Key Account Manager to their team. This position will be field based and be responsible for all operational aspects of pharmaceutical sales and service.
As Key Account Manager, you will establish, develop and maintain business partnerships with targeted HCPs and stakeholders within assigned geographical territory. Where relevant, you will develop and execute a region specific and integrated action plan across all relevant areas of the communication mix in order to achieve the defined territory and sales goals. In addition, you will:
- Create consultative, solution-oriented business partnerships with customers by meeting regularly with targeted HCPs and staff, having developed a strong understanding of the marketing plan and the key goals generated from this plan
- Establish, manage and maintain successful relations with relevant health authorities, key opinion leaders (KOLs), HCPs, patient organisation and payors as well as identify and resolve product access and reimbursement issues
- Provide HCPs and other hospital staff with training and assistance in the indicated use of the product
- Communicate according to proper timelines on effects, side effects and counter-indications/risks of drugs and notifies the Pharmacovigilance (PV) Department; maintains current and comprehensive clinical and pharmacoeconomic knowledge of the product and the treatment area
A degree in a relevant business or science discipline with demonstrable experience in Sales/Key Account Management within the pharmaceutical/Biotechnology or related environment is required. You will also:
- Have previous selling experience in specialised clinics, hospitals and academic centers including the ability to perform complete account selling with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and successfully growing and managing a territory in prior roles
- Have a demonstrated ability to analyse complex technical data and to develop strategic and actionable business plans and an understanding of the regulatory requirements within your region
- Travel extensively throughout assigned territory (including occasional night and weekends) so flexibility on this is essential
- Be fluent in English (verbal and written) with a valid driver's license and clean driving record are required
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie in HRM on 01-632-1844 for a confidential conversation.