A leading healthcare organisation is seeking an experienced a HR Generalist in the Dublin West area for a 6 month contract (possibility of extension). The Learning and Development Manager has driven a culture of accountability which includes proving each employee with a learning and development budget for themselves. This has been highly effective and gained significant momentum and they now seek an additional key Learning & Development Specialist to work with the L&D Manager.
The organisation as a whole are undertaking a transformation project to drive accountability and empowerment in decision making. The Learning & Development Specialist will provide exceptional L&D support and will also gain excellent exposure and experience through the organisation's transformation program. In this role, you will:
- Co-ordinate and schedule new employee on boarding
- Compile training metrics
- Execute, monitor and administrate Learning and Development initiatives
- Update job descriptions to ensure business needs are adjusted where required
- Maintain updated records of training curriculum and material
- Work closely with L&D Specialist to embed new Learning Management System (Cornerstone)
- Deliver other L&D projects as defined by the business
- Support the organisation in driving a culture of accountability and empowered decision making through learning and development training programs
- Must hold 1-3 years' HR experience within learning an development, ideally within a multi-national environment
- Your attention to detail and accuracy are essential in working with this health-care organisation who are governed by various regulatory bodies. Strong use of HRIS systems are required also.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills are essential for this role
- Experience in maintaining Learning Management Systems (LMS). Cornerstone Learning Management System experience with be a particaular advantage
- You will work best with innovative and creative culture and thrive best when you collaborate
- You will be authentic and trustworthy. You will be expected to undertake your role with focus and clarity of purpose, but will have an outgoing and fun personality which will best suit this excellent HR team.
- You will gain excellent exposure to an organisation undertaking a radical journey of transformation, this will be of high value to your L&D portfolio of experience
- You will work with a highly professional, open warm and innovative HR team
- There is a highly attractive package on offer for the successful candidate
- Flexitime - 35 working week - 6.5 hours per day - start/finish time of your suiting (no core hours)
- Work from home 1 day per week
To discover more about this opportunity contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353214358748 for a confidential discussion.