- You will report into the Hardware Engineering Manager and join a team of six others within the engineering group.
- You will have the opportunity to lead new projects for the business with responsibility for planning and mapping the design process from initial client briefing through to commercial delivery.
- Identify the current projects inflow and assess status, planning for each accordingly.
- Prioritise work in order to ensure optimum delivery against client project timelines.
- Align with external manufacturing partner to ensure no roadblocks occur.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced members of the team.
- Have a 3rd level Degree in Electronics Engineering or relative technical discipline.
- Have a minimum of 8 years working in a complex project-based environment.
- Design experience with high-speed microprocessor systems and power supply is desirable.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and an effective communicator.
- Salary €70,000 - €80,000
- Life assurance policy
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
To learn more about this role please contact Aisling Clements on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.