HRM have been retained by a well-established, commercial and innovative electric power transmission operator across the island of Ireland with responsibility for the safe, secure and reliable supply of electricity now and in the future who are currently looking to the market to hire a Lead Organisational Development Partner to join their business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team working in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be creative, passionate, excellent at building relationships across diverse groups and responsive to the changing requirements of the business.
You will work across the organisation to roll out a programme of activities that engages a diverse and skilled workforce. You will also be responsible for the co-ordination, writing, editing and publishing of content across internal channels. Like many organisations, this organisation is constantly looking for ways to change and improve their effectiveness and your contribution, as part of the wider team, to the successful implementation of change will be critical.
- Lead the development and drive the implementation of the Group Employee Engagement Strategy
- Influence the successful application of best practice change communication across the business
- Provide full change management solutions from design and delivery
- Support our leaders to ensure effective communication across the business
- Provide full change management solutions from design to delivery
- Support leaders to ensure effective communication and engagement practices are embedded across the organisation
- Manage a range of employee engagement events and initiatives
- Lead the measurement and reporting of engagement and communication effectiveness and introduce solutions to meet future needs
- Work across the organisation to source, write, edit and publish highly engaging content for internal communication through a range of digital and traditional channels
- Provide sound judgement and expert advice to stakeholders on internal communications and engagement
- Support overall team initiatives in the area of human resource management, learning & development, change management, organisation design and business process management
- Represent the interests of our People Strategy in cross-functional programmes and initiatives as required
- Lead the diversity and inclusion programme on behalf of the Group championing D&I to embrace cultural difference
- Facilitate the on-going development of aspects of the HR strategy, policies and plans to meet the changing needs of the business and to create a high performing organisation
You will be an experienced HR professional with a demonstrated track record of design and delivery of strategic OD programmes, specifically in the areas of culture change, diversity and inclusion and employee engagement
- A relevant qualification in organisational development, occupational psychology or strategic HR preferred
- Experienced in facilitating large cross-functional OD projects and consulting senior internal clients with the ability to multi-task and run numerous projects/initiatives simultaneously and to manage third party/agency relationships.
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills, a proven track record in supporting organisational development, employee engagement and/or change programmes
- You will have led, or been a central member of, an employee engagement and internal communications team in an organisation of comparative size and complexity
- Strong theoretical and practical understanding of employee engagement and communications landscapes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous environment, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, demonstrate resilience and be comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills, including experience with survey assessment platforms and tools
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Ability to influence others to move towards a common vision or goal. Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Highly collaborative in approach, with lots of energy and enthusiasm for the role
For more information, contact Sarah Louise Nolan on 01-9609834 or apply directly.