Our client is a market leading FMCG company, responsible for some of the most recognisable brands in their category. As they expand their operations, they are looking for a Lead QA Microbiologist to join their manufacturing site in Munster.
- Deputise for the Quality Assurance Manager as required
- Development and maintenance of effective Site Sampling Plans, and Product Specifications
- Accountable for achievement of site Quality KPIs
- Accountable for ensuring compliance to sampling plans
- Compiling, trending and communication of all Quality KPI reports
- Liaison with Contract Packaging and Own Brand companies, ensuring requirements are clearly understood at site
- Develop, Train and Coach other Quality Team members
- Investigation of complaints & analysis and compilation of reports
- Assist with development and sustainability of Group QMS
- Responsible for maintenance and development of BRC, ISO9001, ISO 22000, FSSC, FEMAS and other relevant site standards.
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices
- Support the Group's Incident Management Team Process.
- Undertake and manage Quality and Technical projects as required.
- 2 years' minimum experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or relevant area.
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Paul Wheatley on +353 873449559 for a confidential discussion.