A new and exciting position has just arisen in a global organisation headquartered in North Dublin. Our client are seeking to hire a talented HR Generalist with a background in Learning and Development to join their business as someone who can provide HR advice, support and guidance to the business but can also build and scale a program which focuses on individual development, strengthening leadership and creating a culture of learning and development.
Reporting to the Group HR Manager, the Learning and Development Partner will identify and design learning solutions whilst at the same time ensure efficient, professional and best practice HR throughout the business in line with the organisation's objectives and strategy.
- Create an internal learning and development roadmap and select a learning platform for the organisation.
- Deliver and evaluate in-house learning and development programmes.
- Create people management training for best HR practices and advise managers of the terms and conditions of employment and share best practice with them.
- Manage difficult Employee Relation issues including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, retirement, redundancy and absences.
- Support organisational transformation and change processes from a HR perspective.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Manage the organisations Graduate Programme.
- Participate in the roll out of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
The successful candidate will have a degree in a relevant discipline and 5 years' experience in a HR Generalist role with additional experience in instructional design and developing leadership learning content.
You will be someone who can work autonomously and on your own initiative as well as in a team environment. You have a proven track record of strong stakeholder management in a complex organisation, you are passionate about personal development, training and seeing individuals develop to their fullest potential.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.