My client is a global organisation, one of the largest medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics, and the delivery of care. The company supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers. An exciting time to join this organisation, there is a new opportunity for a Learning and Development Leader to become an employee and share the passion and commitment that this employee population have.
Currently undergoing a major upgrade and refurbishment of all facilities as well as a new product in the market, the facility is in need of a highly experienced, strategic Learning and Development professional to design and execute a portfolio of L&OD projects across a growing campus. As the Learning and Development Leader, you will have primary responsibility for the learning function which involves the management, coordination, documentation of associate training and development. You will also have responsibility for the implementation of associate leadership and skills development programmes as part of the Talent Management strategy.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Leading the Learning function to ensure that training is planned, effective, consistent and recorded to meet legislative, regulatory and company requirements.
- Conducting regular Learning & Development analysis techniques to identify requirements based on Organisational and Departmental objectives.
- Preparing and executing the annual Learning and Development plan through collaboration with the Leadership Team, optimizing available training resources to meet business goals and strategic objectives.
- Overseeing training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed materials, group development sessions, online resources, etc.
- Co-ordinating training activities across the site and reporting on compliance and best practice processes in line with the progressive nature and culture of the organisation.
- Managing and developing the Learning Management System to optimise value and impact with ease on the tracking of training of learning activities.
- Partnering with Leaders to ensure robust learning and development plans are tailored to each role requirement
- Collaborating with the organisation's University and the Leadership Team to ensure ongoing leadership development through a robust learning action plan.
- Support the site Continuous Improvement function through the development of a Training Programme as well as promoting employee engagement.
To be considered for this role, you will have a third level qualification in HR or Business and be experienced in leading or managing a Learning & Development function with proven exposure and experience in Organisation Development, Talent Management and Leadership Development areas.
This role needs an excellent communicator, a natural leader and a self-starter that can prioritise tasks effectively and communicate with senior leaders by building lasting relationships easily.
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.