Our client, an award-winning, leading Professional Services organisation, in Dublin City are seeking to hire a passionate Learning and Development Specialist to join a dynamic team.
Working directly with the Head of the Department, this role will involve designing bespoke development solutions with a specific focus on the leadership and management suite of programmes.
Success in this role requires the ability to design L&D programmes that are aligned with the core business priorities of the organisation and a sharp focus on the translation of learning into measurable business results.
- Gaining a full working knowledge of the business to understand the development needs of groups and individuals and design effective L&D Programmes.
- Collaborating with colleagues across the firm to design bespoke development programmes.
- Employing innovative learning methods.
- Sourcing, selecting, and managing experts and facilitators.
- Negotiating fees and managing the L&D programme budgets.
- Engaging with programme participants, ensuring positive learning experiences.
- Evaluating development programmes. Assess and respond to feedback.
- 2-3 years' experience in a comparable position, ideally in a Professional or Financial Services Organisation.
- Proven experience of managing all aspects of L&D programmes, including designing, vendor selection, budgets, logistics and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Experience designing programmes for remote or blended delivery a distinct advantage.
You will have a proven ability to deal credibly and build rapport with senior stakeholders and vendors. You have excellent communication and negotiation skills with sharp business acumen.
You are highly organised and efficient, with the ability to run a number of programmes and projects simultaneously and to handle multiple tasks with tight overlapping deadlines. You are a creative thinker with the ability to work on your own initiative and problem sold.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.