Our client, a highly successful global organisation, is seeking a talented Learning & Development Specialist to join their team.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will work in collaboration with Senior Leadership and SME's to analyse learning needs; design, develop and implement learning solutions aligned with the business strategy.
- Partnering with functional business leads, subject matter experts and HR team to understand role-specific learning requirements by conducting training needs analysis.
- Developing and facilitating learning solutions, workshops and bespoke training for a range of audiences with a capability to work with production operators in a manufacturing environment.
- Developing and implementing evaluation strategies to determine the effectiveness of L&D activity.
- Supporting LMS activities for delivery of learning material.
- Mentoring and coaching other trainers, facilitators and coaches as required.
- Designing and establishing benchmarks that measure the impact and effectiveness of learning and development programmes on business performance and create corresponding enhancement plans eg. Succession plans and talent development.
- Creating strong, internal relationships and becoming a trusted partner and advisor on L&D issues.
- Consulting with SMEs and others to design and develop instructor led, self study, online and blended instructional solutions that meet learning objectives and effectively engage the learner.
- Sourcing and recommending vendors and other external partners to assist with design, development and delivery of learning solutions.
- Managing and controlling the budget for the site in conjunction with HR Manager.
- Managing and facilitating global employee recognition program.
- You will have a degree in HR or related L&D field.
- 3 plus years of L&D experience is essential with a desire to continue to further develop your HR career.
- Previous Lean/Six Sigma experience highly advantageous.
- Train the Trainer qualification or similar advantageous.
- Experience with e-learning software desirable.
You are a driven, self-starter who can work on your own initiative, you will be heavily engaged with all functional leaders and be required to build relationships globally. This role is highly collaborative and an opportunity to gain excellent experience in the area of succession mapping and talent development.
You have a positive, can-do attitude and are very comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.