This organisation has a history of providing clients with tailored training and education services for over 15 years. Their unique approach has served 1000's of individuals in their career development and allowed organisations to retain and develop and future-proof their workforce.
The successful Learning Development Advisor will be allocated a portfolio of clients with each portfolio within an industry sector vertical. As Learning Development Advisor, the successful candidate will then collaborate with individuals within their client portfolios on the development of innovative learning programmes. The successful candidate will report directly to the Executive Director and will play an important part in the organisations statement of strategy. Other responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the objectives of the Executive Director.
- Managing and taking ownership of a portfolio and deliver against KPI's for each sector.
- Providing operational and strategic support to those within the sector who facilitate enterprise-led training and learning networks nationwide.
- Supporting the implementation of the strategy of the organisation across your portfolios.
- Building and enhancing awareness of your organisation's role and activities amongst stakeholders.
- Maintaining oversight of the organisations brand and reputation.
- Ensuring appropriate financial and budgetary control.
- A third level qualification preferably in a business or HR related discipline, or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a business development/HR development and training/supporting strategic enterprise growth initiatives at national, sectoral or regional level.
- Possesses a high level of technical competence (and experience) in training.
- A strategic thinker with strong financial and commercial awareness
- Effective communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships, influence others and engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent project management abilities and a structured approach to managing time and dealing with competing priorities.
- Understands business support systems, public funding processes and public procurement procedures.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- As this role requires nationwide travel, applicants must possess a full, clean drivers' license.
To learn more contact Shauna O'Sullivan on + 353 1 6321871 or Jamie Coyle on +353 1 6321844 for a confidential discussion.