HRM Dublin are looking for an experienced professional to specialise as a Legal Recruiter on in-house vacancies. Our well-established Legal team has partnered with leading companies and we are seeking to grow with the demand of our customers.
This Legal Recruitment Consultant role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional wishing to develop their career in a challenging and extremely rewarding career.
- The role will involve the development of the Legal customer base. The target customer base is the in-house legal market. You will grow relationships with existing HRM customers and will also bring a following of relationships you have developed yourself prior to joining.
- You will manage the fully cycle of recruitment for the Legal market; consultation with clients on vacancies, planning a recruitment solution, sourcing top talent, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- You will engage in business development to grow your existing customer base through phone contact, meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- You will create and implement a sourcing strategy to approach candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- Hold a relevant degree as a minimum
- Have worked at least 3 years within the recruitment or legal industry
- Experience in a legal or professional environment, where you are client facing and managing stakeholders is an advantage
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be a self-starter
- Be a driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- You will have the opportunity to develop an extensive career path
- Engage in regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events
- We offer a competitive salary, which would depend on the level of your experience
- You will qualify for our uncapped commission and bonus structure from day one
- Company recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Have your birthday off work (additional day for annual leave)
- Standard annual leave allowance, 9 public holidays off and two additional company days off (Christmas Eve and Good Friday)
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver etc
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn't, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results-oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition, believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Donal O'Sullivan, our Talent Acquisition at HRM on +353 1 6321832 for a confidential discussion. You will also find him on LinkedIn!