Our client is an innovative food manufacturer who supplies heavily into both the Irish and UK markets. They are a fast-paced food manufacturing company operating at their site in Tipperary. The organisation continues to grow and as such, currently require a Logistics & Inventory Manager to join their team.
- Provide leadership to the Warehouse and Inventory teams.
- Ensure that the Inventory/Dispatch teams are working in line with our KPIs and that CI and Clean as you go programmes are fully implemented.
- Proactively contribute to on-going efforts to improve warehouse efficiencies.
- Support the business in ensuring OTIF targets are achieved through clear understanding of customer needs.
- Systematically through lean methodology assess warehouse performance to identify improvement opportunities.
- Drive Implementation of improvement projects, facilitating and monitoring improvement initiatives to include systems implementation and development.
- Ensure a strong focus on inventory management, goods receipt, stock rotation, stock location and stock accuracy.
- Strive to reduce costs and improve efficiencies through a detailed knowledge of the processes and a continuous goal of eliminating waste.
- Liaise with managers of other departments to ensure customer and business requirements are fulfilled in a uniform manner
- Lead the management and development of the production and warehouse teams to achieve high standards of management control
- Ensure that all employees in logistics and warehousing are trained in line with SOP requirements.
- To ensure housekeeping standards, and safe systems of work are met and maintained in line with Health & Safety at Work Regulations and act in line with Company Health & Safety Policy
- Degree in Food Science/Food Technology or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in a supervisory/management experience in an FMCG company.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Paul Wheatley on +353 873449559 for a confidential discussion.